- ERISA 3(38) Discretionary Investment Manager. We take your investment liability and responsibility.
- Plan Governance; We help establish a fiduciary process for your plan to help you fulfill your fiduciary responsibilities.
- Managed Risk Models; The CuraFin Disciplined risk models are collective investment trusts (CITs) and available for your plan without additional advisory fees (for current CuraFin clients). However, the fees and expense of the investments utilized for the models remain applicable. Under normal market conditions, the portfolio is diversified across multiple asset classes that include exposures to US equities, international equities, and fixed income. A variety of metrics such as stock market momentum, implied volatility, valuation, and interest rate spreads are incorporated into a portfolio structure that’s designed to capture the broad movements of an index representing a conservative target risk allocation under normal market conditions. During periods of heightened market volatility, we may take defensive measures in an attempt to avoid significant losses. Performance information available upon request.
- Multiple-Employer Plan (MEP) and Pooled-Employer Plan (PEP) options. As an employer, outsourcing fiduciary roles can be key. These options allow you to outsource fiduciary roles to a third-party professional, potentially reducing plan costs.
We provide a single point of contact for all of your retirement plan needs, and support:
- All Service Providers
- Plan Design
- Corrective Actions
- Fiduciary Vault
- Advanced enrollment tools provide employees smart-phone enrollment, GAP analysis, and on-demand video support.
- Advice from a licensed investment fiduciary
- Investment coaching from a CFP professional
- Budgeting classes
- Debt Management classes
- Credit Repair resources
- Employee discounts for vehicle and home purchases